Friday, November 27, 2015

Obol- The Champion of Breakfast Bowls {REVIEW}

Hate soggy cereal? Then this Obol would make a great holiday gift for yourself, family, and friends! I had the pleasure of reviewing both the large and medium size Obol. As a busy mom who seems to always get hounded by kids for a million things as soon as I sit down with my bowl of cereal in the morning this product was perfect for me! Oftentimes I find myself coming back to soggy cereal that I definitely don’t want to eat but with the Obol I can pour my milk in one side and cereal in the other and then when I’m ready to eat combine them with each bite. I did think the large size was a little big for cereal because I’m just not a big eater in the morning and it probably would have fit at least two servings sizes in it however if you love cereal then it’s the bowl for you! If you’re like me I’d suggest the medium size. I found it easy to hold when I was rushing around the kitchen trying to get things done (left on the table it would have gotten eaten) and the high sides are nice because I don’t feel like it’s going to spill. I received them in both white and pink and I loved the pink color! They both went through my dishwasher and look just as great as they did when taking them out of the box. The only problem now is that everyone in our house fights over who gets to use them!

You can get yours at www.obol.co #obolco and find out more information on them on Facebook at facebook.com/TheOriginalObol/

  

Disclosure: I received this product to facilitate my review. My opinion is 100% my own. No monetary compensation was received.

0 comments :

Post a Comment